Thursday, September 26, 2013

My ideal Job =)

Hi class!
I will talk about my ideal job. I like the contact with the persons, that is why I would like to work in the places like the hospital or the medical center, because I want to be a clinical psychology, but for work there I need more learn about clinical psychology and I am not sure, if I want work with children or if I want work with the adults. But I am sure that I want more learn about psychology and help to the persons.
I would like that my future job will be near my house. And I want that the laboral ambient will be nice.
If I will not work in clinical psychology, I would like to work in community psychology, because I like the voluntaries job and I like know a different persons with different reality, but the difficult this is that I not can change the all world, but I can contribute a little.
I think that the empathy is a necessary skill for understand and can help to the persons.

Bye Class! =)

7 comments:

  1. Diana, you assumed that you love the clinical psychology! that was time! I know you will be an excellent professional in the area C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that to enter to a clinical field you have to compete a lot! But im sure you will make it and you'll become an awesome therapist!

    And, if it were me, id chose child psychology, because children are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like clinical psychology too, I hope you find your ideal job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t be pessimist; you will make a good job in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like clinical psychology like job, but I think it's interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diaaaanaaaa! I think that you will do a good job in any place, especially in the community things, you have great abilities, principality the commit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also think that the empathy is very important, because with this we can understand the necessity to people.

    ReplyDelete