Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Love Pixar's Movies

Hi Class!

Today a going to talk about of my favorite movie, but I don't have favorite movie, because depends of my mood. A while ago my favorite movie was “Across the Universe”, It is beautiful and very interesting, because combination music of the Beatles with the hippie movement. I watched Across the Universe with a friend in my house, but in general I like going to the cinema.

One of the last movies that watched in the cinema was “Monster University”, it is very entertaining, and I laughed a lot. That movie was made by Pixar. I love Pixar`s movies! Because his plot are that children and adults, the animations are very credible and transmit the feelings of personage.
Monster University is about monsters that going to University and studies like scare the children during night. I do not talk about the movie, because is better watch.
Lastly, I can not leave without speak about “Toy Story” I am sure that everyone has watch his movie, it is great!
And if you haven't seen any this movies, I recommend you to watch them.

5 comments:

  1. Pixar have the best movies in animation. I love Wall-e, Toy Story and Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its imposible to hate pixar! they really have change what we want in "children" movies, i liked monster university, but i liked toy story and wall-e a lot more!

    I havent seen Across the Universe, i like musical and the Beatles so im going to give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pixar movie are the best ;O; I love <3 Monster university is my prefer <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite pixar movie is Monster Inc... I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want see this movie :P

    ReplyDelete