Thursday, October 24, 2013

Since Bolivia to perú :3

Hi class! How are you?

I will talk about Bolivia, Why Bolivia? Well I always had want travel to Bolivia and know the salar de Uyuni, Potosí, sucre, Mizque, Cochabamba, la Paz and Copacabana. And if I have time arrive to Perú, in special Machu Picchu.

I will want sail for the “Titicaca” lake, and I go all over the sun island. My friends told me that Bolivia is very beautiful and different, that the weather change depend on the place of Bolivia, that the Salar Uyuni is very cold in winter, but not rain because the Bolivian winter, the temperature since -15 to 10 grades Celsius.

I want go to Bolivia since two years old, but I had always have problems for travel, but my excitement for travel follow!.

About Perú I know is very cheap that Chile, that the hostel, and the food not are expensive. I want go to Perú because I want know the historic sanctuary Machu Picchu, that is one of the seven wonder modern world. I also want learn a little about the Inca culture.

I had reckon that in one month I could know Bolivia and Perú and that the money that I need not is much compared with the that spend in Chile during one month the holidays in some national park or when I was to San Pedro de Atacama.


Bye Class!

4 comments:

  1. I know that you can go to Bolivia this next winter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go this summer to Salar de Uyuni!! I can give you information for you future travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful place. good like in your travel !

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe i'll go to Machu Picchu next year, i´m very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete